Monday, October 12, 2009
I think Fernando Torres is one of the best football players in the world for many different reasons. First of all, In the Euro Cup in 2008, Spain were in the finals against Germany and Spain ended up winning 1-0 because of Fernando Torres' goal. He has scored a lot of goals for his International team Spain, his club, Liverpool and his past club Athletico Madrid. He is a great player and got 5th place in the worlds top 5 players. I know that sounds lame coming 5th out of 5th, but 5th out of the WHOLE WORLD!!!
Posted by i couldn't think of one... at 8:57 PM
Dangerous things you should never do!
- Running with scissors
- Running while eating a pair of scissors
- Asking someone to throw you a pair of scissors
- Riding a bike down a steep hill
- Riding your bike down a steep hill while picking your nose with a pencil
- Riding your bike down a steep hill with your eyes closed while no handed
- Riding your bike down a steep, bumpy hill with your eyes closed, no handed while picking your nose with a pencil
- Jumping off a cliff
- jumping off a cliff while eating a pair of scissors
- Jumping off a cliff while eating a pair of scissors and picking your nose with pencils
- Eating a nail
- Eating a hamburger then realising it was a box of nails.
- Bungy jumping
- Bungy jumping while playing with a knife
- Bungy jumping while playing with a knife while eating scissors
- Bungy jumping while playing with a knife, eating scissors and pencils
- Eating a lit bomb
- Eating a big round chocolate egg but realising it was actually a bomb