Tuesday, June 2, 2009
I can't believe my favourite manager ever (Hes the manager of AC Milan my favourite team) Carlo Ancelloti moved from AC Milan to Chelsea. Guus Hiddink (The manager of Chelsea) decided to leave Chelsea after his 2-1 win over Everton in the F.A. Cup Finals. Since he left Chelsea new that they would need a really good manager after finishing third behind Liverpool and Manchester United. Carlo Ancelloti has a really good record. He has managed Juventus and won the Champions League and the Italian Serie A on numerous occasions. He then moved to AC Milan and has been there for like 5 years and won the Champions league once, and the Italian Serie A like 3 times. Despite AC Milan finishing second this season Chelsea still want him. And now I would like you all to stare at this picture of Carlo Ancelloti when he won the Italian Serie A last season and give a few minutes of silence............ I'm crying at home now. Jokes. But I'm still angry that he moved. Who are we going to get now.......
Dangerous things you should never do!
- Running with scissors
- Running while eating a pair of scissors
- Asking someone to throw you a pair of scissors
- Riding a bike down a steep hill
- Riding your bike down a steep hill while picking your nose with a pencil
- Riding your bike down a steep hill with your eyes closed while no handed
- Riding your bike down a steep, bumpy hill with your eyes closed, no handed while picking your nose with a pencil
- Jumping off a cliff
- jumping off a cliff while eating a pair of scissors
- Jumping off a cliff while eating a pair of scissors and picking your nose with pencils
- Eating a nail
- Eating a hamburger then realising it was a box of nails.
- Bungy jumping
- Bungy jumping while playing with a knife
- Bungy jumping while playing with a knife while eating scissors
- Bungy jumping while playing with a knife, eating scissors and pencils
- Eating a lit bomb
- Eating a big round chocolate egg but realising it was actually a bomb