Tuesday, March 3, 2009
This is my 'woodmonsta'. I think it's alright, it doesn't have a name. (Because I couldn't think of one. :) )
It Prefers To: Just lie in the sun and relax, play under water with it's own kind and hunt food for later use.
Dwells: Usually stays under water swimmg with its species. If it comes above water it means it's usually looking for some 'alone' time.
Eating Habits: Usually hunts alone and most of the time the 'woodmonsta' lurks around, under water looking for weak of injured pray. If the 'woodmonsta' is hunting in a pack they will go for the big things such as whales or anything else big. Occasionaly the 'woodmonsta' will hunt above water and look for anything full of meat.
I hope you like the 'woodmonsta' because I don't really.
Posted by i couldn't think of one... at 8:31 PM
Dangerous things you should never do!
- Running with scissors
- Running while eating a pair of scissors
- Asking someone to throw you a pair of scissors
- Riding a bike down a steep hill
- Riding your bike down a steep hill while picking your nose with a pencil
- Riding your bike down a steep hill with your eyes closed while no handed
- Riding your bike down a steep, bumpy hill with your eyes closed, no handed while picking your nose with a pencil
- Jumping off a cliff
- jumping off a cliff while eating a pair of scissors
- Jumping off a cliff while eating a pair of scissors and picking your nose with pencils
- Eating a nail
- Eating a hamburger then realising it was a box of nails.
- Bungy jumping
- Bungy jumping while playing with a knife
- Bungy jumping while playing with a knife while eating scissors
- Bungy jumping while playing with a knife, eating scissors and pencils
- Eating a lit bomb
- Eating a big round chocolate egg but realising it was actually a bomb